Izzy's Fish & Oyster is closely monitoring the developments around the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a local company we are in the business of serving people and in the midst of this coronavirus outbreak, it's important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we follow to clean and operate our properties and maintain a sanitary environment, as our employees cannot work from home.
Topmost on our minds is the safety of our employees and our customers, which is why we have taken, among other things, the following preventive measures:
• frequently sanitizing surfaces;
• reinforcing appropriate hygiene amongst our staff;
• following all guidelines recommended by the CDC;
• adhering to travel bans and prohibiting employees from returning to work;
• ascertaining that our vendors and suppliers are engaging in prudent preventive measures; and
• doing all we can to keep our employees abreast of COVID-19 developments.
• ensuring that all our employees have access to medical evaluation if needed
Our management is closely monitoring the updates given by the CDC and other federal agencies, to follow the most current information to ensure the actions we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
Similar to most retail and entertainment environments, our properties allow for the individualized spacing of guests and therefore, as of this time, we have not made the decision to close any of our properties. Such a decision would invoke a personal hardship to our employee base of over 600 people in Lee County. We are closely monitoring all other/similar social meeting industries, facilities and places and are prepared to quickly follow suit in the event the government requests that all such facilities adjust occupancy, business hours or even temporarily close down.
The bottom line is that we remain acutely vigilant about this serious crisis. We will continue to do everything we can to protect our employees and our customers, and to remain ready to serve our customers in the most appropriate fashion.
Please visit us, dine local or acquire a gift card for future use – we really appreciate your continued support!
OPEN FOR DINE IN, TAKEOUT, AND DELIVERY EVERYDAY 11AM-10PM